Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MY SNATCH IS LIKE A PORCUPINE'S ASS

When I don't shave, that is.

It's like a nuclear power plant or something anyway, with molten lava like heat, but when you add friction-
whoa......

Look out!

But seriously.

If I don't shave for a few days, I can't even walk right because of the friction.  And razors aren't cheap!
No- they are not cheap.  One pack is like 10 bucks or so!

Even if I wasn't taking my clothes off in a public venue, I'd still have to shave my snatchola.
I can't take the hair.

It feels like a sandpaper porcupine on my genitalia that does a disappearing act every day.

First he's there, and then I pull a  magic razor out of my hat, and poof-- he's gone!

Would it be called '5 0' clock shadow' even if it's on a place where the sun don't shine?

True story, folks.

I'll be going to the gym later, and going on the treadmill,  so I have to shave first, or else there might be
explosions in town from me splitting the atom with my crotch.

This post has been powered by
the energy from
My Snatch.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave something juicy here, and if you're coming to whine, I'll leave you some cheese.