Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Life is funny

And if you don't have some type of sense of humor, you'll die.
Not only will you die, you'll die miserable.

I know I'm going to die.  We all are.
At least I will die somewhat happy.

And know that I laughed in the face of
despair.
Hurt.
Challenges.
And so on.  And I lived.
I truly lived.

I took what was given to me, and
made something out of it.

I may not have done something
so important like
cure cancer,
save the world,
or
build a giant building or something,
but
I did live, and help some people.

I did live, and use my life for joy.
I did live, and love, and use every
second on Earth that I
was given
to
experience what is here.

Good or bad,
for whatever it's worth.

I'm taking it with me when I go.
And I will laugh aloud.

Because life is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave something juicy here, and if you're coming to whine, I'll leave you some cheese.