Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Best Thing About

staying up that late at night, is driving home listening to Coast to Coast AM.

As if my night wasn't scary enough, right? 

I get to drive home alone, in the dark night, in my little car, by myself, and listen to scary stuff!

As if my night full of over testosteroned scrotebags wasn't enough, I go for MORE! 
YESSS!!
(Yes, I'm being mean here for a moment.   Wait...   ok, it's over.)

No really, if I wasn't up that late I'd never be able to freak myself out on the ride home listening to EVPS,
ghosts, and a lot of other weird shit on that show too.  It's a good show. 

I do like it.  And like I said, if I was not up at that hour trying to get home I'd never even know about it.
So, Coast to Coast, the strippers are listening......  yes, we are.

And no, not all the guys that come into the club are 'overtestosteroned scrotebags.'

I was just being kind of mean, and the correct term and amount is

'broke overtestosteroned scrotebags'

and the approximate number is 62%.

Approximately.  

We should address this on a late night talk show or something....
perhaps they're actually aliens in human bodies.

Hmmm....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave something juicy here, and if you're coming to whine, I'll leave you some cheese.