Friday, January 15, 2010

STRIPPER THE BLOG

Eh, as I watch things change and wander away, I figured I'd share some of my knowledge with you.

Just getting ready for more work tonight. More nudity, drinking, and money.


What time is it?


Time to get naked.
No, for real.


What time is it?

Time to make money.

Time for more research. Research, research, research. Yes.
The only kind of it's type that I know of.



On another note, I had to sign a permission slip so my daughter could go to her school dance-
*no grinding or sexual dancing of any sort.
*appropriate clothes
*throwing trash in the trash can
*no second chances

Orders per principal. Listen, if they're that worried, don't even have the dances.
If it's that inappropriate, then why bother?

Anyhow. Time for the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave something juicy here, and if you're coming to whine, I'll leave you some cheese.